We are committed to making the application process accessible for all students. If the admissions application fee presents a hardship for you or your family and you plan on applying for financial aid, the fee will be waived. Please follow the steps below to request a fee waiver:
- Confirm that you meet at least one of the indicators of economic need and then select “Yes” to the prompt “You are eligible for application fee waivers if you meet one or more of the following criteria."
- Complete the fee waiver signature.
Coalition Application, Powered by Scoir
- Confirm that you meet at least one of the indicators of economic need listed in the Fee Waiver section of your Profile.
- If you do not meet one of the indicators of economic need, you may enter the Harvard-specific fee waiver code on the payment page: JH3S5Q2LX9
- Please see the Transfer Application Requirements for information about requesting a transfer application fee waiver.