We are committed to making the application process accessible for all students. If the admissions application fee presents a hardship for you or your family, the fee will be waived. Please follow the steps below to request a fee waiver:
- Select “Yes” when asked “Do you feel that your financial circumstances might qualify you for an application fee waiver?” Confirm that you meet at least one of the indicators of economic need.
- If you do not meet one of the indicators of economic need, select “You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.” Harvard will not ask you to provide a supporting statement and your application will not be penalized if you select this option.
Coalition Application, Powered by Scoir
- Confirm that you meet at least one of the indicators of economic need listed in the Fee Waiver section of your Profile.
- If you do not meet one of the indicators of economic need, you may enter the Harvard-specific fee waiver code on the payment page: JH3S5Q2LX9
- Please see the Transfer Application Requirements for information about requesting a transfer application fee waiver.