Technology Services, Equipment, and Support
Harvard University Information Technology (HUIT) provides technological support to meet your needs, including computer labs, wireless in all residential buildings, student email accounts, and technical support staff—at no cost to students.
Student computer labs in the basement of the Science Center, student residences, and numerous kiosks around campus are equipped with both Macintosh- and PC-compatible computers.
Available to College students
- Microsoft Office ProPlus - Download and install the latest, full versions of Microsoft Office on multiple devices
- LastPass - Free premium version of a powerful password manager that helps you create and securely store complex passwords
- Computer and software discounts
- Free software for students in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- More resources for students
HUIT provides extensive technology and computer services to undergraduates, including computer support, free software downloads, and on-campus computer labs. Get help and see other services available to students.